Currently, we are accepting reservation fees from families who would like a kitten in towards the October months. We will have all four traditional colors, Lynx points plus Red Point males and Torties.
My Red Point program is very unique. Red Point Balinese are rare and we have people calling from all over the US and internationally, specifically looking for this color. Because of this we have made that waiting list separate from our traditional colored Balinese wait list. If I find that I have a Red point kitten available it will be offered to those already on the list first, then other inquiries.
I treat the Lynx points the same. Although not rare, they are a specific request and the list is kept separate from the main list. If there are lynx point kittens available they will first be offered to those on the Lynx Point wait list and then to other inquiries.
Current: Balinese Traditional color waiting list for Summer through Fall kittens:
1. Wilson~ Balinese, long haired 11/13/17
2. Churchill, Julia ~ Balinese 11/13/2017
3. Wilkinson~ Balinese long haired 12/26/17
4. Wu~Balinese long haired 1/9/18
5. Campbell~ Balinese long haired 1/11/18
6. Cho~ Balinese long haired 1/23/18
7. Gray~ Balinese long haired 3/15/18
8. Reale~ Balinese long haired 3/29/18
9. Chodnicki~ Balinese long haired- female- 4/11/2018
10. Chodnicki~ Balnese long hiared- female 4/11/2018
Siamese Variant- Families choosing from current kittens born in January, going home in April.
1. Hemphill~ short haired- Lilac female or Blue. 5/4/17
Specialty Color Litters~
Carrabelle Lynx point litter~ Accepting reservations for Spring breedings.
3. Churchill ~ Lynx Point long haired 11/13/17
4. Wu~ Lynx Point long haired 1/9/18
Red Point Balinese and Siamese litter~Keena 2018~ Spring Wait list
1. Churchill, J ~ Balinese, long hair 11/13/17
Tortie Kittens~ Spring Wait List
1. Churchill, J ~ Balinese, long haired 11/13/17 Spring breedings